asdf 8 asdf 8

Meh, I laughed, but I don't know if it's worth it. Plus, I felt it was kind of predictable...

PPjoy & GlovePie Tutorial PPjoy & GlovePie Tutorial

Not that bad.

I had tried to do this for a long time and this was quite helpful. Of course, if you're not interested in doing it, then it may look like a bunch of crap, but it's actually Ok. Pretty simple.

The Adventures of Piñera The Adventures of Piñera

Pues...

Está divertida la animación y todo, pero en cuanto a fluidez, gráficas y eso tiene mucho que desear D: Las voces me gustaron hasta eso, pero las gráficas no tanto :l
Síguele así a ver qué pasa después :D

Wheres my family? Wheres my family?

Either I'm really stupid or this game is. Half a star because the music is promising, but nothing else in this game is.

Super Bike Stunt Super Bike Stunt

Meh. It's okay, I guess, but there is absolutely nothing original about it. I have played lots of these type of game, and it's definitely no the best, but certainly not the worst I've ever seen.

Shop Control v0.5 Shop Control v0.5

Love the concept but...

It needs a hell of a lot of improvement. As I said, I LOVE the idea, but maybe it would be better if you could upgrade each shop and have more upgrades or even create your own city! That would be nice...
Another thing that bugged me was the fact that you had to click to advance to another day and then wait. It would be better if time just passed and if you wanted to go directly to next day then do it.
The graphics and visuals also need improvement, and it also needs more sounds.
It's got potential. Good potential, that's why I put 4 points, but I'm not totally satisfied.

To the End of The World 2 DEMO To the End of The World 2 DEMO

Wow, this sounds REALLY promising, but like you said, I feel like it's missing something, especially in the intro part.
I would love to hear a finished version of it, even though I think I may not be listening to one soon, but I won't get my hopes down. Please finish this. This is awesome! :D

WTF2.0 god what happened WTF2.0 god what happened

Sure deserves another title...

I liked it, don't know why it has such a low score, but meh. The melody in general is good and that's what matters, some of us just can't afford to get good equipment (or couldn't find it on Google) Nice tune.

Bolero of Fire (Metalized) Bolero of Fire (Metalized)

THE ENDING

In general I didn't like it as much as your other mixes (Bolero of Fire has always been one of my favorite Zelda songs), but it stills sounds original while at the same times, sounds like the original Zelda song, I just don't think it matches to the actual Bolero of Fire. Still, great job, as always.
PS: I don't know what you did there with the song of time at the end, but it sure gave me goosebumps.

splurt splurt

Yeah, like... WTF?!

Dude, that's weird XD but other than that I like it. Well drawn and i think it must have some kind of meaning (at least I hope so)
4/5

The Rocky Horror Picture Show The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Just like 'em

Didn't really like the movie but anyway I must admit that this is one good drawing specially magenta and that trasvesti (wich name I don't remember). Nice work man.