To the End of The World 2 DEMO To the End of The World 2 DEMO

Wow, this sounds REALLY promising, but like you said, I feel like it's missing something, especially in the intro part.
I would love to hear a finished version of it, even though I think I may not be listening to one soon, but I won't get my hopes down. Please finish this. This is awesome! :D

WTF2.0 god what happened WTF2.0 god what happened

Sure deserves another title...

I liked it, don't know why it has such a low score, but meh. The melody in general is good and that's what matters, some of us just can't afford to get good equipment (or couldn't find it on Google) Nice tune.

Bolero of Fire (Metalized) Bolero of Fire (Metalized)

THE ENDING

In general I didn't like it as much as your other mixes (Bolero of Fire has always been one of my favorite Zelda songs), but it stills sounds original while at the same times, sounds like the original Zelda song, I just don't think it matches to the actual Bolero of Fire. Still, great job, as always.
PS: I don't know what you did there with the song of time at the end, but it sure gave me goosebumps.

Nocturne of Shadows (Metal) Nocturne of Shadows (Metal)

Fresh, but keeps the concept

This sounds almost totally different, but you still were able to keep that sinister, evil aura this song has. You are good at what you do, keep it up!

Wasteland Wasteland

Alone...

I can easily picture an alone guy, in the middle of an empty city devastated by chaos. What an amazing song. I think you really achieved what you wanted, it really sounds like "post-apocalyptic wastelands" to me.

Thanks for the feedback!

Forest Temple Music Forest Temple Music

Beter than the original

I've heard people complain about the original OoT version, saying that it has no tune and that it's just noise, and I kind of agree with them, but I still like the song. You, sir, just improved this song (in my opinion) and gave it some peple complain abot: A melody. I'm really looking forward to listening to more of your OoT remixes.

ArtificialFear responds:

Thanks! The original song is supposed to be more of an ambiance I think, which is why is kind of lacking a "melody."

Apocalypse Later Apocalypse Later

A bit repetitive, but awesome.

Great piece. I can easily picture this in the setting you put in the description. My only complaint is that it is too repetitive, but that's why it is an ambient song, I guess. I would love to see this in a game. Great work.

ArtificialFear responds:

Thanks for the feedback. It is repetitive, indeed! I kind of imagined this song in a side-scroller of some kind.

Satan Playtime - Rock Satan Playtime - Rock

Short.

Has it ever happened to you that you are doing something AWESOME, but it seems just too short? Well, that is this song. It really SHOULD be longer. Awesomeness should be longer.

Anus and the Balls Anus and the Balls

Dude, WTF XD

Well, I have to admit this is original and it must have taken you some time, and even if it is repetitive and... you know, talks about anus and balls, I have to admit I liked it.
You might want to try making an actual song and not just playing with the speed and tone of two small fragments. But as I said, I liked it and I donĀ“t want to know what was going through your mind when you did this. Nice song.

xboxdemon13 responds:

Aw why thank you kind sir! I shall try to improve!

Volvagia's Theme (Metal) Volvagia's Theme (Metal)

You are a genius.

One of my favorite bosses, my favorite music genre. You made my skin crawl(In a good way).
Your remixes are amazing. Keep it up! The ONLY thing I didn't like where the constant volume changes. Everything else is just perfect to me.