Wheres my family? Wheres my family?

Either I'm really stupid or this game is. Half a star because the music is promising, but nothing else in this game is.

Super Bike Stunt Super Bike Stunt

Meh. It's okay, I guess, but there is absolutely nothing original about it. I have played lots of these type of game, and it's definitely no the best, but certainly not the worst I've ever seen.

Shop Control v0.5 Shop Control v0.5

Love the concept but...

It needs a hell of a lot of improvement. As I said, I LOVE the idea, but maybe it would be better if you could upgrade each shop and have more upgrades or even create your own city! That would be nice...
Another thing that bugged me was the fact that you had to click to advance to another day and then wait. It would be better if time just passed and if you wanted to go directly to next day then do it.
The graphics and visuals also need improvement, and it also needs more sounds.
It's got potential. Good potential, that's why I put 4 points, but I'm not totally satisfied.

Doodle dress up Doodle dress up

Lame

Even though the coding works, the rest of it... doesn't. Bad graphics, no choices, overused concept, weird doodle. Could be alot better, sorry D:

rian20000 responds:

it's k i am sorry to

Bob ball adventure Bob ball adventure

Ok...

The code works and all, but it isn't really fun to play. There's no story, you just go randomly walking around, that's boring. And it's not that graphically attractive. Improve it if you can, you may have a decent platformer.

Pigs Can Fly Pigs Can Fly

Very Good

That was addicting. I had never seen a game with that gameplay and i really liked it.
Some levels were a bit hard but not impossible.

Closing Walls Closing Walls

Ok...

The concept is interesting, but there is a lot of room for change. The game is really short and lacks... that thing that makes you want to play again.
As I said, good concept, but you should add some more stuff, I just can't figure out what. Maybe some music and a little more colors.

PRIOR PRIOR

Awesome story.

Loved it. I don´t normally like platformes but I couldn´t stop playing this one because of the story. I only played it to descover the story. It didn't really had anything new or original but I got REALLY interested by the story.
The endings were kind of sad and dramatic but very good.
The only thing I didn't really liked was the fact that I had to finish it 3 times from the beggining to see all the endings, the gameplay was kind of unoriginal and there were some gaps in the story, still nice game. Awesome story.

Rebuild Rebuild

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME

I've always wanted to play a game like this one and it is THE first I've ever found (maybe I didn´t look hard enough though) I just love the concept, the interactivity, the story is a little overused but still, WHAT AN AWESOME GAME. If I had to improve this I would make different drawings like a little bit less cartoonish, and maybe add some more interactivity, for example you being able to control a bit more of the actions like going out for food, hunting etc.
Again, What an awesome game. Got through all 4 endings and I would totally do it again, no problem.

The Dreamerz The Dreamerz

New, amazing... just great.

This is one of the greatest puzzle games I have ever played around here. Great graphics, cool sounds and fun-not to hard puzzles. It's a kind of game that I had never seen. Ever. And I just totally love it.
The ONLY thing I didn't like was that it wasn't much of a challenge, but no piece of cake either and it was a little bit short. Other than that just... Wow! Congratz! :D