asdf 8 asdf 8

Meh, I laughed, but I don't know if it's worth it. Plus, I felt it was kind of predictable...

PPjoy & GlovePie Tutorial PPjoy & GlovePie Tutorial

Not that bad.

I had tried to do this for a long time and this was quite helpful. Of course, if you're not interested in doing it, then it may look like a bunch of crap, but it's actually Ok. Pretty simple.

The Adventures of Piñera The Adventures of Piñera

Pues...

Está divertida la animación y todo, pero en cuanto a fluidez, gráficas y eso tiene mucho que desear D: Las voces me gustaron hasta eso, pero las gráficas no tanto :l
Síguele así a ver qué pasa después :D

Birds of the Night Birds of the Night

Nice

I like the animation, drawings and the story. The only thing I would complain about, is the lack of music and sound ffects. Everything else was pretty good to me :D Keep it up!

ChalkBoard Love ChalkBoard Love

Lame, but no blammable.

The faces are pretty :3 but the animation is a bit lame and there is almost no story. And WTF at the end D:

RTD123 responds:

Thanks i guess, but i did this in bout 30 mins and i'm glad you see its not the worst thing in the world but i can see that you defiantly don't see it as amazing. i'm only young but with time i WILL get better at flash and not to brag but i'm much better than some people. i do hate to admit but when i watch this over again i can see how much work i need to put in, because its very clear to me this isn't my best effort and the next animation i will try harder and make it a project instead of something to do to get attention. LOL so many words XD

suprize! suprize!

Not a big fan o sprites but...

It was OK, I guess. No more, no less. It was kinda boring and the sound they made when they appeared was anoying. I get that this is some sort of an introduction, but it could have had a bit more action and some music. Everything else was OK.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Beautiful

Just loved it. It was well synchronized and the review was pretty damn fun :D

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

SE LA RIFARON

Una de las mejores animaciones de pelea que he visto. FELICIDADES, neta. No puedo esperar a que salga el siguiente xionic madness :3 Sigue así.

System of a Down-Spiders System of a Down-Spiders

Remake. Please :3

That was totally amazing. You could actually feel what he was feeling and kinda made me reflect about lots of things.
I would LOVE a remake with better graphics and better animated.This one is really really really uuuh... pretty :3

BTW that is one of my favorite songs.

Affinitia responds:

A remake eh? This was one of my first animations. I've improved but stopped posting things... Maybe I will start it back up again. Maybe I will re make this too. Keep an eye out.

Stick Fight (Trial) Stick Fight (Trial)

You're good

That is extremely well animated you're pretty good, really. You should try making it a bit longer and of course add some sounds. Good for a trial 4/5